Sunday, March 04, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I went to see Fall Out Boy and it was a pretty awesome experience for me.

If you listen to them you'll get the twist here. If not you'll just read it and it'll still be pretty much true. Patrick Stump, the vocalist is seriously good, singing in perfect pitch while playing the guitar. Now that IS something. And the sound system, quite scary, the decibel counts these things can reach if they were set to max. I could literally feel the thumping in my ribs and the hair on my arms and legs being blown at as the air was forced away from the speakers. Bottom line: Fall Out Boy is fantastic live.

Today's activities started off with lunch at Kuishinbo with Yi He, Aaron, Lian Kai and Muthu. Good food. Here's an artistic masterpiece made with spilled chocolate fondue:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Went for cat class after that and did a session with Matthias. His catechist wasn't available and he'd asked me for help. Went okay I feel, I wish my class was like that. Not as in the people, I mean the method of instruction and all.

Was late in meeting Yi He and Aaron for the concert. Was supposed to meet them at 6, ended up reaching there at 6.45pm. We still managed to stay in front though.

It's 1.30am now, and my mom it nagging so I'll just end it here.