Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm running out of superlatives to describe things, so I'll just say today was extremely enjoyable. Guess my English isn't that good after all, eh?

We went to Sentosa today! It's been who-knows-how-long since I last went there, and the place is like so different now. Xavier was the one who first suggested it, with something along the lines of "put our newly learnt skills to use", and I guess I jumped on the bandwagon to go after that. Almost the whole class went, which was great. Sadly a couple still didn't go.

Stopped at VivoCity for supplies before we went over to Sentosa via the new monorail, which was spankingly, well...new. Lots of the things in Sentosa are, anyway, and I've never seen most of it before. Pretty cool I guess.

We all know the stereotype that blondes are dumb and all, but it's just a generalisation right? I was a little bit similar to them today, because blondes are sandy haired. My hair today was...sandy. Beach volleyball was absolutely awesome. Haha, I'm just feeling a bit lame right now, so pardon me.

So yeah, played a bit of beach soccer, then hours of beach volleyball with my classmates which carried on even in the rain, did a bit of swimming, I'm just sorry I won't be able to put in words the experience.

Too tired to say any more for now/ever. Haha.

Last thing. Remember my math CA? Well out of a total of forty marks, I got 6.