Saturday, March 24, 2007

Looks like I'll have to take back what I said about two things.

One, it looks like I might not be going for the monthly shoot after all. I didn't register for it cause it was kinda too late and they had run out of lanes, but coach suddenly sms-ed me and told me I was in detail 2 at 1055, so I just kinda accepted it. But then later on he messaged me again to tell me there wasn't a lane for me. Oh well. There's always next month.

Two, Good Charlotte isn't bad at all, it's just that I started off with listening to one of their featured songs which I didn't find nice, and their slightly synth-rock feel turned me off initially. So yeah, it's all good.

I'm finding myself somewhat short of cash occasionally again. That's what you get for being so spontaneous with spending. Haha.