Tuesday, March 27, 2007

You'll probably notice that my gamercard, which used to show the 360 games I play and my gamerscore has been replaced by an Xbox 360 logo. No it's not because Microsoft's paying me to advertise for them, or because I got bored and decided to put that picture there. It's cause my Xbox Live subscription has expired and I'm just lazy to remove the damned thing. I bought a 3 month subscription card already, just haven't gotten down to redeeming the code on it. Besides, I don't really play much anymore. Wow, I've just made you read a whole paragraph of rubbish. Haha.

I fell asleep during PW period today. It's different this time because I had no idea that I'd fallen asleep till the bell rang and I found that my head was resting rather heavily on my forearm, which had gone rather numb. Apparently I was out for quite a while, and I started sleeping after my teacher gave us time to do some stuff. Obviously no one did it, because everyone started talking and I just drifted off. So yes I am rather tired.

Nothing much else at the moment to report, save for the fact that I'm still far off from my intended goal in shooting. Sure I've got a long time to achieve it, but it doesn't make me any happier. I know I can, it's just a matter of how long it'll take, and I don't like waiting for things to happen. Right now it's the mental endurance I need to cultivate further.