Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sistic is idiotic. How hard is it just to get tickets for the Phantom of the Opera musical? Well it's not really Sistic that's screwed, I'm just ranting la.

The first time I went there to get tickets, they said they'd run out of student tickets permanently. I was like 'WTH' cause it's a 30 dollar difference between a student and standard ticket. Fine so I called the rest up, informed them of the change and asked if they still wanted to go, collected extra money, persuaded Wei-Lyn to part with the money, blablabla.

So I went today, armed with the money, wanting to buy those damned $80 dollar tickets. And they said there'd be student tickets, could I please come back tomorrow because that's when those will be released. Shit.

Now I'm not bitching cause I'm paying less or anything, hell 30 bucks is a hell of a good saving to me. Consumer surplus eh. It's just my shitty luck I'm pissed off with. I can't go down tomorrow so Aaron's do it for us. <3 hahaha

And yes ramen was pretty good la.

$%^%$^#$% Chinese period tomorrow.