Sunday, April 08, 2007

Today is:

- One of the few times in my life I have attended the Easter vigil service in Church, which was from 9.30pm till late 12 plus. More than 3 hours, but didn't seem that long though, comparing it with a 1 hour Chinese lesson.

- The first time I've eaten Subway for both lunch and dinner.

- The first time I've run (jogged) 6km straight of my own accord. It'll be one of the very few times I'm going to do it, I only went ahead to see if I could, and to burn off those damn calories from that sundae Matthias decided to buy for me (idiot la!) and four Subway cookies. My timing, of course, is shit. I don't really care, though.

- Was a day which I shot a rubbish score. My target was 515. I shot 500, worse than normal. My gun wasn't sighted properly though, so I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

- Was idiotic because I went with Aaron to buy the Phantom of the Opera tickets, armed with money from those who'd paid me already and with extra to pay for those who hadn't. And they bloody hell told me there were no more student tickets for all the shows through May even?! How many damned students are there in Singapore? Either that or it's some retard who thinks he/she's so arty-farty and decided to watch the musical 123424 times.

- Is Easter Sunday already, seeing how it's 3.08am. Happy Easter!