Thursday, May 31, 2007

CJCIS is tomorrow and my arms and chest are still strained like DNA. Okay that was really random, and made no sense whatsoever. It just hurts. If I lift my arm it hurts. If I press my arm it hurts. And there's no question of it affecting my shooting tomorrow. But still a 540 minimum is a must, I don't care.

I can shoot 540.
I will shoot 540.

Oh my gun's sighting is still screwed too. For monthly shoot I managed to manually correct my sighting by aiming a little downwards. Now I don't even know where to shoot to get my 10 because I changed my sighting mechanically and didn't do it properly.

We're supposed to be at HTNS, which happens to be at Bukit Gombak at 7.30am. Like what kind of bullshit is that? I'm shooting for the team, albeit in poor condition and I've to be deprived of sleep too. Yay.

Now things wouldn't be so bad if we could still win OUR OWN invitational shoot while screwing up a little, but it really doesn't help that NJC is coming now, does it? All 540 shooters except for one 530 shooter from the most recent monthly shoot. Damn. Can we still win? Of course we can, as long as we don't screw up and NJC does. Did I mention the guy who taught me how to shoot an air pistol in the first place is in NJC?

I can shoot 540.
I will shoot 540.
But I need 560. OMG.


Anyway we celebrated Mr Chew's birthday today. Met them all after they had dinner at Manhattan Fishmarket. Pity I couldn't go earlier, was having practice. Heard the food there's good. Gave Mr Chew his present, stayed with the others at TCC for a while longer and then we all left. Wanted to catch Shrek 3 or something but nobody wanted to.

I'm starting to blabber a bit so I'll just end here. Hopefully Andrew'll be a happy boy tomorrow coming home with some nice trophies which should belong to him in the first place.