Sunday, May 06, 2007

I lost 0.5kg when I checked 2 days ago. I'm not particularly happy because I've undoubtedly gained it all back from supper last night with Muthu and Yi He, and from that giant bag of banana chips of which I've polished off half already.

My right knee hurts la. Don't know what happened but must've hurt it during NAPFA test somehow. I'm satisfied with my results. First time assured Gold. Haha but what I don't get is how the hell Muthu can be faster than me at shuttle run. 9.7 seconds isn't bad, but he got 9.5? WTF. I'm happy with the rest la. Like standing broad jump was the only station without an A, but C's enough for a Gold so I was lazy to retry. 2.4km run will be a B so no problems.

A lot of things have happened the past few days. Or maybe just a few big things. That's a few of my goals fulfilled but I can't afford to get complacent now. =)

Practicing my electone after 2324958 years. It was a little hard at first, but I really must thank Him for reviving some of the old skills he'd given me. Band practice at 3pm tomorrow.

EH I WANT MY OWN CCA JACKET LA.