Sunday, May 27, 2007

The mental management video we watched during shooting camp says, among other things said by this old guy who was crap at everything sports except shooting that the more we think, talk and write about something, the higher the probability of getting it.

I want to shoot 550 by July.
I can shoot 550 by July.
I will shoot 550 by July.
I must shoot 550 by July.


Anyway. Shooting camp was basically a one-night affair, from 6 on Friday till 9pm on Saturday the next night, ending off with a barbecue where we announced the new exco. Congrats Nic, Ismail and whoever who's reading this who got whatever position. Haha. Don't let us down. Ismail and I didn't really get a taste of the second day's activities because we had our monthly shoot at 11am on Saturday, so we had to leave early before coming back. For me it I thought it was shit-confirm-screw-up, because I hadn't trained for more than a week, and I only knew I was going to shoot on the morning itself. Coach'd given me his son's place and I suddenly found myself on the 11am detail with Ismail. Luckily I managed to do okay. 533 is not bad I guess. But refer to the above score. Some ways to go.

Going out to buy shoes today! =D Two shades of brown, or red and black? Still undecided.