Monday, May 14, 2007

Oh yay. I'm procrastinating again. Homework undone, tired as hell. What I need now, is more TIME. No not the magazine obviously. If I had more time I'd just sleep it off so I'd no longer be tired. Damn. But I don't so I'll just make up for it during lectures.

My luck today was rubbish. Got found out ponning Econs lecture. Like what the hell were the chances la. The lecturer, who happens to be my tutor, who also happens to suck at teaching (not her fault, really, she's quite a nice old lady, just that she can't teach) decided to call my name to answer a question. I obviously wasn't there and seems that everyone was trying to help me by sayin I went to the toilet. HAHA. Oh well, I've got some excuse cooked up already.

I didn't go for lecture cause I understand absolutely nothing about government intervention and market failure, so I'd be better off doing my own work. I don't understand because my teacher can't teach. Ironic but prevalent occurence. She can't teach cause she's too soft without a microphone which is probably because it's almost time for her to retire. It's almost time for her to retire because she's old. She's old because.. Ok I'll shut up about it now.


I want new clothes, a watch, shoes and an iPod. Or an equivalent small mp3 player. Haha the spirit is willing but the cash is nonexistent. So my wants don't constitute demand because effective demand is desire backed by purchasing power. I only have the former. See I don't suck at Econs after all.