Sunday, May 20, 2007

Phantom of the Opera was....EPIC. I don't care what anyone says, it's seriously good and if you haven't caught it, well too bad it's over. In ten years maybe. Call me along if you go cause I'd like to catch it all over again. The elaborate props, insanely talented cast (vocal ranges = zomg!) and orchestra, interesting storyline, wow. This is real art at its finest. Maybe I was already biased towards giving a rave review, but when the theme song played you could just feel a tingling sense of excitement. Bought a copy of the programme for 25 bucks. Yeah half the price of the ticket. Ouch. It's not worth it, but hey it's PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. It'll make a pretty okay coffee table book, except we don't have a proper coffee table.

Added a ton of music to my library today =D. Linkin Park, Sugarcult, Bayside and From Autumn to Ashes. Yay.

1.44am. Good morning to you.