Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The soles of my feet are ripped. Played soccer barefoot during PE today and it was a big mistake. I already had blisters on my feet and the skin tore. Like ouch, seriously. Also bagged a rather impressive scraped left knee and an abrased right one. Haha.

Shit la the banana chips my dad brought back from the Phillipines are seriously addictive. I've devoured another half a small sack. How bloody brilliant does it get?

I'm so damn tired nowadays. Like I got my parents to pick me up from Heartland Mall to go home since they were in the area, and the trip from there to my house is what, 5 minutes? I actually managed to fall asleep in those five minutes. As in really asleep and not dozing off. Tired as I type this also.

Tomorrow is the day that happens once every 2 weeks according to CJ's 2 week timetable that we've to make a pretty difficult decision; to leave school during break or not. It's two hours cause we've got a blank period after break. It's really tempting to just pon lesson also cause break is from 11-1pm, and at 1-2 it's Physics lecture. AND JUST THAT. Why wait 2 hours to come back later for just one lecture which you don't understand right.

Shall go to sleep now.