Monday, May 07, 2007

Training today after school, which ended at 5 with the last period being PE. 2.4 was okay, 11 minutes 12 seconds. Hao Feng > Me by 12 seconds, 11 minutes flat. Haha damn good la. <3.

Training ended at 8 plus and I reached home at about 9.45pm. It's 10.45pm, I feel like my eyelids are sacks filling up slowly with sand and I still have my GPP to do. I'm doing the damn thing myself cause I couldn't be bothered to show my group members and ask them for help. Doesn't really make sense cause in being lazy I end up doing all the work myself. Hahaha. Which is obviously fine with the rest of course. They won't give a damn as long as they get their A. Oh wowee. At least it's all just bull that I come up with anyway.

Anberlin is coming to Singapore! But I have no money. Do your part to help the Andrew Foundation today! All proceeds go straight into my pocket, no questions asked.