Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I might be cold blooded.

Went to Mac this morning to do a bit of studying (I'm still at sigma only T_T, die laaa), went at about 10 and left at around 12. No I'm not shocked cause I'm screwed for midyears, I know that already. My point here is not about the studying or anything like that. I left at around 12 cause I got damn frustrated with maths and there was this group of JC students (haha not saying which here) talking about the stupidest things.

A: "I think MP5 the best."

B: "Oh yeah there's also this one with the scope right, quite good also. Can no scope and kill."

Something along the lines of that. And they were talking about it in that serious tone which I found supremely idiotic. Hahaha. Like WTF a whole group of college students occupying 2 tables talking about stupid things like the guns in CS? LOL. So I left.

But I digress.

Anyway I decided to take a walk around heartland mall, bought a new CD, blablabla, and then....I happened to look at my hands. What freaked me out weren't my hands exactly. I know they're not the nicest pair of hands, like they're not want you want to see in that stupid Pitera SKII commercial, but they're normal la. What weren't normal were my fingernails. See, they were BLUE. Okay not that correct to say they were blue. The nailbeds underneath them were. Well not exactly blue either, but really dark purple. Shit that was damn scary. It was like my hands were dying or something.

Blue (dark purple) nailbeds. Imagine that. They turned back to normal after I spent a bit of time under the sun though. Shit I'm supposed to be studying. Ah well.