Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm listening to The Used's new album as I type this (my order finally came in, was too lazy to camp at HMV to get the new stock), and eating bak kwa at a rate which would see the entire large tupperware full of it reduced to half within 10 minutes. I'm so going to regret eating so much, but for now it tastes damn good. It was the same thing happening yesterday, only with popcorn while watching Ocean's 13. Pretty funny and clever show.

Before I veer completely and irrevocably off the thing I wanted to talk about, The Used's not bad so far. I suspect the songs'll hit radiowaves soon -_-. First it was Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and now Boys Like Girls, and now it'll most probably happen again. It's cool to know that bands like these make it big, but sucks totally to have small-time gangster wannabes and posers listening to the same stuff as you.

Omg midyears are next week.