Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm taking life one day at a time right now.

Not cause it's the holidays so I can relax. It's cause if I look at what's ahead of me I keep getting the sinking feeling that I'm effing screwed. My schedule is quite packed, with two camps back-to-back. Con camp and then ATC. Here's a nice brief idea of what I have in store:

Tomorrow 6/6/07 (which is actually today since it's 1.15am)

Morning 9.30 - Team training at St Pat's
Afternoon 1pm - Rush down to Bartley Secondary School to help out with the Leadership and Mentoring Skills Course
Evening 5.30pm - Church

Thursday 7/6/07

Morning 8am - NUS Invitation Shoot
Afternoon 1pm - Rush down to Bartley Sec again
Evening 5.30pm - Band practice at church

Friday to Sunday - Confirmation Camp

Monday to Wednesday - ATC


Seems quite manageable, until you take into account all the stuff I still have to settle for ATC and other things. I feel sorry for Aggie, cause her schedule's worse than mine. She doesn't even have time to study. I've at least got the last 2 weeks. Not that it'll do shit for my Maths, which continues to suck ass at JC level.