Saturday, June 23, 2007

There were these two spiffy-looking neo-generation playground amenities today. You know how it's like nowdays you don't just have the basic slides and swings at kiddy playgrounds, and they have these 'exercise machines'? It's not the first time I've seen these things, and I've walked past these two a ton of times already, but it was only today that I noticed the names of these things on the metal signboard that indicated how they were to be used:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Double Lifting and Pushing"


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Double Stretching"



......How creative. Hahaha. Obviously those things aren't called that everywhere, probably just at the place where I took them. Still, let's not go into language use, but a name like 'double stretching' is just weird.



Monthly shoot tomorrow on the day before the exams. Midyears are a goner, but I'll go for 550 for the shoot.