Sunday, July 29, 2007

80-82-90-91-92-89 ----524

SIAN. Screwed up the first two series magnificently because the distance between the rear sights was so damn big, so it was hard to judge where to place the front sight between them. You probably won't know what I'm talking about here, but never mind. 3rd series onwards wasn't too bad, except that I couldn't really be bothered to push myself anymore, seeing how fked the first two were.

When the scores came out, the chief jury Mr Eddie Lim came round and asked what ours were. I told him 524 and he said 'Good'. I felt like telling him to shove a gun up his arse. Hahaha. He obviously doesn't know what I normally shoot la.

Anyway we're having this farewell dinner for Ms. Lim who's leaving for Japan to teach English. She was pretty good, and it's sad to have people not able to make it because they've got something else on already. Disappointing really. Oh well. It'll be fun with the rest though.

Off to church.