Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Did some retail therapy today, courtesy of the hundred bucks in the form of a Borders gift card for winning that Creative Writing Competition thingey. Not so much 'creative' on my part, like I said before, I just handed in a homework essay. But then again the 3rd prize winner, some J2 girl did that too so all's fair. I'm left with a balance of 58 dollars plus - bought two books and a Warped Tour 2007 CD.

Chem test today probably won't be single digit after all, seeing how I basically copied the whole thing. It's not for a lack of trying, I did do a few multiple choice questions on my own okay. The rest, eh well don't know how to do la. So it was just handwriting practice, then.

I like getting free cash, so much so that I'm actually going to particpate again in the second round of a new creative writing competition. The magazine society seems to have too much money to give away, so I reckon why not try to get hold of as much of it as I can right. So this time, in addition to another homework essay which I'm actually going to bother to improve on instead of just handing it up straight, I'm going to try my hand at a narrative *gasp*(meaning I'll submit two entries). Stay tuned.