Sunday, July 15, 2007

Harry Potter was.....well, rather disappointing compared to the book. They cut out a whole ton and changed the story somewhat, which was expected because they had to fit the whole book into 138 minutes, but still it could've been more exciting. I guess only people who haven't read the book'll say it's not bad (not talking about you, Aaron), because it was more of trying to recognise familiar scenes from the book in the movie and spotting all the differences for me. Haha. The fight scene was tame, and possibly the most interesting part was the kissing scene with Cho Chang. I'd still have watched the movie nonetheless though.

I must say I'm no Harry Potter freak, but you'll definitely agree with me that what we have here is possibly what our kids will be reading twenty or thirty years down the road. What we have are seven books of modern literature.

I can't wait for the seventh book to come out. But I'm broke, so I probably won't get my copy so soon. Oh well.