Sunday, July 22, 2007

Heh yes I have Deathly Hallows already. Bought it on opening day for $48.05 at Orchard Popular. Was going to buy it from Borders with its brilliantly long queue while getting presents for Cheerin and Wei-Lyn when I suddenly saw TINGWEI. Haha that was some funny shit.

Me: "Hey why don't we get this one?" *points to Chicken Soup for the Singapore Soul*

....*notices a familiar guy browsing the shelf directly in front of me*

Me: "EH?! TINGWEI?!"


LOL and then he told me he'd gotten his copy of Harry Potter at Popular with no queue time at all. So we went there, bought the book and I'm now halfway through it. Woo!



Mizuno Wave Run today was pretty cool. Didn't stop at all, though my knee gave me problems. Damn pain, but surprisingly my sprained ankle wasn't a problem. It wasn't tiring cause I guess I was talking with Wei Bin and listening to music all the way, so I was preoccupied with stuff other than being tired. Haha. 10km in 1h 38 sec. Nothing fantastic, but I'm satisfied with it.

The piece of apparel they gave out this year was a singlet, and I don't look good in singlets cause I've nothing to show and stuff to hide. That means I need to train more.

Need to study for Econs test tomorrow, and I'm only at quesion 2 of my system of linear equations tutorial which was due the start of last week. But I think I'll continue with some adventures of Mr. Potter before I do anything else.

DAMN TIRED LA. Argh. Okay that's random, but true.