Thursday, July 05, 2007

I guess I'm starting to feel pressure piling up already.

Rifle guys got us a brilliant team 2nd, losing only to RJC and gobsmacking NJC, securing for us our cool new air-con range Bro. Paul promised us. Now the pressure is on the other teams to win big too. I want us to win, you know? Not just my team, but across the whole board of pistols and rifles, because team CJC deserves it. But it's really not going to be easy for pistols. I want my medal to be at least a shiny silver. Okay so I want a gold.

And now the pressure is on me to shoot that 560. If I do it so many things will be much easier. The gold will be a possibility, both of them.

Some people crack under pressure, while others get forged into hard rock. Corny, I know, but I still want to be the one who performs even better under pressure.




Lord, help me overcome this obstacle, and let me draw from Your strength.