Monday, July 02, 2007

My day didn't start off too well today. First thing I saw when I woke up (not literally, the first thing I actually saw was the underside of the upper bunk of my bed. It was just the first thing I actually did) was Aggie's sms telling me that somebody was pissed cause there was supposed to be church practice in the morning and I wasn't there. That pretty much sucked because knowing someone's angry with you immediately when you wake up sours everything. And practice was supposed to be cancelled, but I'm not going to go into any details. I'm just ranting. Haha.

Training today was okay. Coach says I'm ready for nationals. I may be that, because I'm making ragged holes in target cards now, but I'm not ready for 560 yet. I'll still try, of course, but it's hard to not get disappointed. If I DO get that 560 though, I can safely say I'm guaranteed to be national champion? Now, imagine that. Heh. The thing is to never let it get to my head. I'm not going to rest on my laurels, ever, because there will always be someone better than me.

And then I was supposed to go to Orchard but ended up not going cause I could only go for a while and Aaron didn't want to, which was fine, but I still didn't go. But at least I'm going to watch transformers there tomorrow =D Which means I can finally pop by Far East and order CDs again. Haha and get a new T shirt. Okay this post is getting wordy cause I'm basically just typing all the crap I'm thinking of.




Oh lookie here, I designed a cool line border to decorate my page!

560560560560560560560560560560560560560560560560560560560560560560560560.

=)