Friday, July 06, 2007

NATIONALS IN TEN HOURS.

Here's what's at stake for getting team 1st:

Wiping the smiles off XXX JC because all that sneaking did shit for them
National Champions!
A thousand bucks from coach (means $250 each)


Thus said, it's going to be more realistic if we just aim for 2nd, because XXX JC (you already know what it is but I didn't say it, heh.) are just damn good. Still it won't hurt to try. And thanks Yuanyu for the nice mini picture of Bobby which I'm going to stick on him tomorrow! =D

Bobby's my gun, by the way. Tingwei named his rifle Princess Peach and I named my pistol Bobby. Don't ask me why we did it. Haha. Bobby the manual Feinwerkbau 103 air pistol, serial number 510904 has helped me achieve a high of 547 so far, and he's going to try help me get that 560 later (calling it tomorrow would be incorrect, it's 12.25am already). Here's what Bobby's avatar looks like:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




God helped me today. Before Chinese oral something just popped into my mind about the rise of China and we started discussing a bit on it. AND YOU KNOW WHAT. The oral question was 'Do you think Chinese is important?' Like. Wow. My friends are thanking me for the uncanny spotting ability. Ha.

I'd better sleep soon.