Monday, July 23, 2007

School prize presentation for all the competitions from June to the nationals was supposed to be this morning, but after we'd all brought the trophies and lined up on the second floor, Michael Tan suddenly announced that morning assembly was canceled. How retarded. Haha. So prize presentation's postponed to tomorrow.

Hao Feng, Clarence and I went SWIMMING today. At Singapore Swimming Club where Clarence's dad's a member. Left school pretty late at about 3.30pm even though we'd finished lessons at 3pm, and reached the place only at about 5? It hardly takes a hour and a half to get there on bus, but here's what happened:

1) we dropped WAY too early. Haofeng said there was a 154 at this bus stop. There wasn't. That was some pretty funny shit, now that I look back at it, but walking a distance of about 10 bus stops is hardly any fun.

2) After walking all that damned distance we realised we walked the wrong way.


Ended up taking a cab there. Problem solved. First time I wore trunks since forever, and I can't emphasise that I need quite a bit of work. HAHA. Anyway we wanted to do like 15 laps, but I did only 7 cause my knee hurt so I stopped. Got out, went into the sauna for a bit, showered and ate. SSC's a pretty cool place I guess.

Oh, and I finished Harry Potter already! I think it's brilliant, I've heard some people talking about how the epilogue was lame and all, but what'd they expect, some action packed chapter? It's an epilogue, mind you, so the proper ending was already before that. Awesome narrative la JK Rowling.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Tired. Shall go sleep.


P.S. I was informed today that I'd won that writing competition thingey for CJC, which I found pretty funny, seeing as I handed in an essay that I'd used for submission as homework. The teacher kept telling us that she wanted a submission from my class, so just take and use lor. It wasn't like cheating or what la, sure the essay scored top marks, but I didn't know what it got for a long while after I submitted them.