Monday, July 09, 2007

Shit my right knee is so bloody screwed. It hurts like hell whenever I go up or down any steps. Ran 15 rounds in school today and it positively throbbed after that, and when I tried doing a couple of grandstands I think my leg almost snapped. I don't usually classify my legs as twigly (yeah no such word but my blog, so.) but it hurt la.

I PASSED MATHS. THANK YOU GOD.

Econs was kinda disappointing cause I was expecting an A but got a B instead. Oh well.

Chem is a probable fail grade. Should be able to pass Physics. GP is a sure B and up la, but the marks just won't be pretty. My A for Chinese is a goner because I fell asleep while reading the passage and couldn't finish, so I gave away 7 marks.

I'm still sorta in the holiday mood at the moment. Oh shit.

Finally getting a new gun on Wednesday! Don't have to use a hand-cranked one anymore. Haha. Though Bobby'll always hold memories for me, LP2 (or P40, depending on which I take in the end) here I come =D

Aaaaand I might get an electric guitar after all! Hehe my Mom was super inclined to say no. And then I asked my Dad, who said some stuff about 'later studies how' and all, but I think he'll still give the okay. Yay Dad. And hey, my birthday's coming so *fingers crossed*