Wednesday, July 04, 2007

SHOULD I GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW?!

Stupid Chinese oral, screwed up my day tomorrow. I'm excused from school for nationals but the thing is I've oral at 2pm. So I could either slack at home in the morning then go to school just for the stupid thing or just go for lessons in the morning and then oral after that. I can't decide. Church practice after that and then training.

XXX Junior College are a bunch of sneaky bastards. All this while we thought they weren't shooting for monthly shoots and training somewhere secret. Turns out they were, just that none of them registered under XXX JC, but under SAFRA, which they aren't supposed to do but do anyway. Better still for all other competitions except nationals they never send their best shooters so other schools get the impression they're easy to beat, which they aren't, of course.

Looking at this particular shooter's score, it's not going to be easy to beat him, but he's the biggest obstacle I see for individual champion, so if I clear him, which will probably mean 560 then there should be no problem. Of course I'm not going to be concerned when I'm actually shooting, but I guess analysing a little helps.

I can shoot 560.
I will shoot 560.
I must shoot 560.
I am a 560 shooter.


Oh, and don't tell me to dream on about getting an individual medal. People who don't have dreams don't have much. Besides, I could do it. I know I could. Haha.