Friday, July 13, 2007

Today is Friday the 13th, and things went bad. Very long story, but cut short it seems that Brother Paul misunderstood my mail to Mr Tan, my shooting teacher-in-charge and totally took it the wrong way.

And instead of helping us, another teacher decided to shoot me down on all the suggestions I made, making matters worse. Thanks a lot. Mr Tan and all the rest of the teachers have always been trying their best to help us - they've always been on our side, something which he obviously didn't realise, and he did the opposite by attempting to put down everything I said. Mind you it was Mr Tan who asked me for the email so he could have a better understanding of what was happening. I'm really touched by everything he has done for us la. He already has so much to do, and yet seeks to do everything he can for the club. Now that's what I call unwavering commitment.

Hope the misunderstanding with Brother Paul clears soon.