Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I am officially on the run from Michael Tan, my school DM.

Was late for morning assembly today, along with quite a few people because, well I dallied around too much in class after the bell rang for us to assemble at the quadrangle. Got caught and was made to stand behind to wait till after the thing. As the rule, I was supposed to give my EZ link card to the DM and collect it from it at 5pm. That obviously didn't go too well with me at all. My wallet withe the card was upstairs in class, so I went up to take it......and sat around for about ten minutes till he'd gone off. Eh well not my fault I was looking for lecture notes so I took a bit longer, and when I went down he wasn't there right? Okay so I wasn't looking for my notes. I didn't even bring them in the first place. But still.

I shall complete my Applications of Differentiation tutorial tonight (I hope), which was due more than 2 weeks ago. Maclaurin's Series tutorial was due a week ago, and there's small angle approximations (no idea what that is) to do too. Yippee.

I'm a disaster. And I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms from not messaging. Stupid China made phone.