Monday, August 20, 2007

I'd originally wanted to blog some stuff about Bintan in this post and put some pictures, but I'll leave that to another time cause I'm quite pissed off right now.

The school's Catholic retreat this Friday is something I'm looking forward to, but a ton of problems are making it just so damn frustrating. Firstly it was cancelling the birthday celebration with the 4C guys Yi He had originally planned, which was my fault cause I remembered a bit too late. Fine.

Then it got more screwed. The NPCC .38 revolver shooting competition final is on Saturday morning. The retreat is from Friday afternoon to Saturday night. Argh. How? I can't skip the competition because I'm part of the team, and it's the FINALS. And I can't skip the retreat and I don't want to either. Brilliant.

Did I mention that due to the retreat I won't be able to go for the Serangoon Youth District Rally on Saturday, or Amplify on Friday? Seems the retreat's brought a whole lot of inconveniences for me.

Crap la.