Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm feeling bored at the moment cause I was originally supposed to go to PS and then study after that, but I'm not going anymore so I'm just waiting till 5.30 for this guy to come and interview me for 50 bucks. I get the fifty bucks, not pay him, obviously. It's some survey on how teens think.

My guitar's in school, so I can't practice to while away some time. Oh well.

Tomorrow's teacher's day celebrations in school. I'm still undecided if I want to go back to Maris Stella. I'll think about it later. The main issue now to settle though are the cards I'm going to make for my present teachers. Yes I make cards. My art sucks but I still do it anyway. Most guys don't do it cause they probably think it's faggoty or something. But I say it's about showing appreciation. So I'm emo. Shoot me. The problem though is that I still have no clue how I'm going to design the cards. I'll think about that later too.

Damn I need to start studying la.