Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It was going to happen one day, but my phone decided to screw me up today. It happened on the train home from Plaza Sing. The stupid thing kept turning itself off after a few seconds and then ater I smacked it as usual the message prompt for my PIN1 code came up. I had no idea what it was so I tried a couple of times, and my SIM card got disabled. Brilliant. I talked to someone from M1 over the phone (house phone, obviously) and she came to the conclusion my card was a goner. Now I've no means by which I can contact people and have people contact me conveniently. And I can't message people. I really must stress the importance of sms-ing during Chinese. Keeps you sane.

Which brings me to another point about today. For today's Chinese lesson, Hao Feng, Clarence and I decided we needed to look up the teacher in charge of CIP during lesson time. More productive you see. So we went out of class when Chinese was supposed to begin and returned fifteen minutes later. We were made to stand at a corner for a bit, and I ended up at another corner, Clarence at the far end where he hid behind the wall so he could squat and Hao Feng outside cause we kept talking and kicking this mouse ball we found on the floor. Hao Feng's the Home Tutorial Councillor and Clarence's the Discipline Councillor, by the way. I absolutely can't ask for more in a corrupt position holder. HAHA. Seeing I'm only a GP Rep, it's not so much of a stain on my credibilty ^_^

I now owe 3 Maths tutorials and am totally screwed for studies. Which is why I shall start studying proper very very soon. Oh, and Chem test today was a waste of paper.