Thursday, August 09, 2007

Just came back from supper with the gang.

I'm rather addicted to Bleach now. I used to think that anime was crap until I started watching it last week on Clarence's iPod Video, after Lanz passed it to me for a taste, and since then I've been hooked. Just today alone I watched 22 episodes, and that's some effing scary shit man. On average each episode is about 20 minutes or so, and that all adds up to about 7 and a half hours of anime. Here's how I chalked up the hours:

- Watched it from the moment I left school and told Clarence I wanted to borrow the iPod all the way home. That meant a 35 minute bus trip and 15 minute walk home.

-Watched it while having lunch.

-The guys in class decided to go for some water fun at Jurong East Swimming Complex today, where there're Wild Wild Wet type water features. Watched some more from my house to the MRT station, where I went all the way to Jurong East to meet the guys at the swimming complex.

-Watched Bleach on the bus to the swimming complex.

-More of that while eating at KFC with the rest.

-We decided to play a bit of pool and LAN after that. The trip was spent with eyes transfixed on the iPod screen.

-Watched even more from Jurong East all the way to Paya Lebar and on the bus home.

-Brought the iPod out to supper and watched a couple of episodes while walking to meet the gang.


Gee, I scare myself. The only reason why I stopped then was cause the iPod was totally out of battery. Oh well I'm at episode 42 now, so this frenzy will come to an end after another 90 or so episodes.