Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Okay I finally finished my story for submission for the creative writing competition. It got a bit draggy along the way, but it's okay I guess. Now I'm left with my homework essay which I'm going to type out. HAHA.

Got smacked twice in the face with cake today. Black forest. Nicholas slammed it rather hard, and when I gently decided to lubricate his face with cream, he did it again. Dinner-ed with the shooting people at KFC after that.

There's a Maths CA tomorrow, on inequalities, system of linear equations and applications of differentiation. I'm feeling too damn lazy after completing my story, so I guess it's going to be a single digit mark as usual. I hope I sit next to Hao Feng or something so I can do some reference though.

SO MANY THINGS TO DO NOW.

1) WRITTEN REPORT (omg 3000 words)

2) Type out essay

3) Econs Project (due tomorrow, haven't started, no idea what it's about. Probably will get zero)

4) CCA Training Plan (due Friday)

5) Maths Post-exam paper (due last week, it's a 3 hour paper)

6) Applications of Differentiation tutorial (due last week)


SIAN. I think I'll go sleep. Got a runny nose. Irritating.