Friday, August 17, 2007

On my birthday, I:

1) Went to school and got a lot of well wishes, in person and from smses, all of which I'm really appreciative of because people care

2) Started sleeping during the first lesson (Econs)

3) Celebrated with another cake with 1T33 people (that's 4 in one week)

EDIT:

4) Got taupok-ed twice in school. Once by my classmates, another by the shooting guys. Happy birthday. Haha.

5) Played chess in class after school to while away time till 3pm, when we were supposed to go to the range for a briefing by Mr Tan

6) Was supposed to go meet Brother Paul at 4pm, but it became 6pm cause he was busy

7) Probably would've gone for Amplify, except that I finished at almost 8 and reached home at 9 plus



Anyway the meeting with Brother Paul went pretty okay. I was a bit nervous when talking to him at first, but then it was all right after that. I fully understand where he's coming from, I guess we were looking at things from different perspectives. Nonetheless, I agree with his stand on everything, and it seems there aren't going to be any much problems after all.

Going to Bintan tomorrow, have no idea what I'm going to do there. Maybe I'll start studying. I hope.