Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gee, where to start?

I went to Kovan mac today with Muthu with the intention of covering maths up to differentiation. And by 'covering' I mean revising and then doing questions from the revision practice questions booklet I have. Ended up only reading through up to system of linear equations because I started feeling really sick and couldn't concentrate.

I think smokers in general can be absolutely the most inconsiderate bastards. We were sitting outside mac cause there weren't any seats inside, and tonight was horrible. The large sign says "No Smoking AREA" and not "No Smoking TABLE", but those people obviously have comprehension abilities of a 3 year-old because some either chose to ignore the sign and smoke AT the tables, and others smoked at the metal bench NEXT to the tables which was the same thing really. And the smokers who came to the benches never stopped coming. First it was this old butch with two women , then it was two guys, then another group, then this bunch of delinquents whose girlfriends came after that and smoked with them. Then there were those few at the end who were there throughout. When the two guys came I started sweating and feeling sick, so I went for a walk to the 7-11 nearby. Then I came back and it was alright for all of two minutes before more smokers came. The smoke kept coming and then I was sweating nonstop with the sweat literally flowing down my face and soaking my shirt. Managed to find a seat inside at about 10 plus, about 3 hours after I met Muthu. I felt sick and I'd only done two questions of maths, both of which I had to call Hao Feng just to ask him because I didn't know how to do them.

Okay I'm sorry if that was really boring, but I had to get it off my chest somehow, and there wasn't a more interesting way to put it across because it was so effed up.

It was scary that throughout all of that, I almost forgot about Him, and it was Gen who really cheered me up when I felt seriously pissed and stressed and reminded me that I should talk to God. So I said a short prayer and felt better after that.

And God provided! The moment after I prayed I was thinking to myself that I needed happy food, and up till now the thing I like at McCafe is the apple crumble. The thing is that up till when I asked for something to help calm me down there weren't any apple crumbles, and then after that short prayer I went to have a look and THERE WAS ONE. That cheered me up a bit more too. I know I sound overly religious but I really think it was awesome, so amen to that.


So yeah today was total crap in terms of revision, but I guess I gained stuff too eh.