Thursday, September 20, 2007

One more day to promos, and surprisingly what I'm worried about is ironically not being worried.

In the past:

'OMG EXAMS IN THREE DAYS, SHIT SHIT SHIT BETTER START CHIONGING'

Now:

"Eh promos tomorrow start ah, aiya ok lor"


And it's not that I'm really prepared so I'm sure I can get good grades and all. BECAUSE I'M NOT. That's the truth here, I'm not one of those closet muggers who keep saying they don't study but actually do whole closetfuls of it. I'm stuck at functions (hi sec4 topic) for Maths, have only revised 2 chapters of Chem and totally suck at Physics cause I've no idea how to do most questions I see. Oh the joy of feeling screwed for exams.

Of course, I'll have to wait till promos actually START tomorrow when I realise after the first paper how everything's so screwed to actually panic.