Sunday, September 23, 2007

Retail therapy today was pretty shiok, but burnt an uber hole in my pocket.

Lunch at Fish and Co $14+
T- shirt $14.50
Skinny jeans $103
Thousand Foot Krutch's new album $30

Do the math yourself, but it's quite frightening to see what I can spend at one shot. And I was out STUDYING today. Eh I did study okay. Hahaha.

The next salient argument that would arise is that I won't look good in skinnies. And $103 for them, too. Well I don't look good in anything so I'll leave the worrying till after promos when I get serious about the exercise eh. And obviously my mom'd kill me if I told her the jeans cost a hundred bucks. If a $29.90 T shirt's too expensive, or a $59 pair of jeans for that matter, a hundred bucks is a giant donation to the clothing company. So when I show them to her there'll be a fabulous discount on the price of course.

Okay off to take a nap.