Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Twisted my ankle this morning while I was out for a run. Yes tomorrow's Physics. Yes I was out running. I've got skinnies to look good in, you know.

It was all that damn papaya tree's fault.

I was running along Bartley Road near Maris Stella, some random route I picked cause I was tired of running on a damn track at the park, and was planning to run for about half an hour or so like I did on Sunday night (38 min 40s), when I saw this papaya tree outside this terrace house. I was looking at it and observing that the bottom fruit were covered in black plastic bags when I tripped. Effing retarded la. So damn lame, both literally and figuratively cause then I had to walk all the way home with a slight limp instead of running. Ended up running only for about 14 minutes or so, which was really a waste.

When I buy over Bartley Road when I grow up, I'm going to burn that damn tree down.