Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Had our third ever and final PW meeting as a group today, and everything looks to be all set. It's rather funny how my group started off like total crap, putting in minimal effort and all, but ended up with a fairly good presentation in my opinion. Haha. Tomorrow's the oral presentation, and I think my group has a pretty good show lined up. Our 5 minute group presentation segment was super last minute, and the ideas just popped into my head during our second meeting. Everything was done up in a couple of days. Awesome la.

Went to Chinatown today and searched for glutinous rice balls. Yeah, tangyuan. Eventually had it at the a-balling stall on Food Street. Pretty good stuff. Walked from Chinatown to Far East Square near Raffles Place for the fun of it, and then a long bus ride back. Doesn't seem like much, now that I put it here, but it was rather enjoyable.

Countdown to India OCIP trip: 15 days. I'm excited over the trip, but at the same time there's just one regret. I've no doubt it'll be an excellent experience, though.

I'm still the luckiest guy on this planet, and the feeling doesn't feel like it's ever going to fade.

Okay I'm feeling sleepy now. Bye.