Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's been a bit of time since I last updated, partly cause I've been busy, partly cause I didn't have much of a mood to blog for some reason, and perennially cause I've been lazy.

I'm quite sad that Ben's gone back. For those of you who don't know, Ben Wong's my classmate, who left this morning to go back to Australia, and a couple of us classmates went to see him off, along with a large group of his friends. I wasn't particularly close to him, and I'm a little sorry for that, but I'll seriously miss him anyway, because he's just this really great guy to be around, and he brought life to the class. Sure there's still Hao Feng and everyone else, but it won't ever be the same.

I'm definitely going to promote after all, but I still can't really get over Econs. There was Econs lect the other day and we went through the paper, and when I saw the question I knew how to do it when I got stumped in the exam. Which was crap cause I studied, expected an A and then not being able to think straight in the exam made me flunk. Effed up, but I'm not going to cry over spilt milk, so yeah what's done's done.


And I hit 550 for training already! Haha. Looking to make it something that's consistent and reproducible in a competition situation.

I can't wait for Monday to come.