Friday, October 05, 2007

Okay so yesterday was a shambles cause Econs was so fucked up.

Was feeling rather emo cause I ironically screwed up for the subject that I was the most prepared for, not in terms of hours put into studying but in thorough understanding. And I did understand the concepts, but when I attempted the essay question...eh well I'm not going to bother to explain here. I was kinda scared that I might really retain so I was rather stoned throughout the day.

But no use crying over spilt milk, and I practice what I preach, so I'm feeling loads better now =) Bought HALO 3 and a new polo tee, and I'm totally broke at the moment. Well into negative figures cause I owe Hao Feng money, in fact. Not good.

Okay I'm just going to end here cause I can't think of anything else to say.