Monday, October 22, 2007

Right so the session in CJC went alright, except for one part where I super zaoxia-ed and kept laughing along with everyone cause it really was super off. But a good experience, and I'm thankful for the opportunity. Haha I've many things to be thankful for.

And I've agreed to lead worship back at St. Anne's. I was asked to do it and I was just a little hesitant again for some reason. So I asked for a sign that God wanted me to try again and I got it in the form of Daniel, who said he'd heard about what I did on Thursday's session and asked if I would be doing the one for St. Anne's. I guess if you look at it like that it doesn't seem like much of a sign, but then again it would've been so easy that we wouldn't have met and the conversation would never have happened, no?

Anyway I registered with the National Youth Team already, so I'll be getting a weapon assigned to me and starting training proper soon.

I'm sick and tired of PW, and I can't be bothered to elaborate why here. I'm sorry if my posts seem boring nowadays, it's just that I'm busy and tired and all that, so yeah. I guess I've been neglecting some committments as well.