Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today was the last official day of school. Yeah I still need to go back for OP dry runs before the actual thing, OCIP meetings, that damned Chinese exam and all that. But the significance of the end of one entire school year isn't lost on me, and this year held some of the most awesome times in my life. When we were clearing up the classroom and Lanz was next to me, he remarked that one year had gone by so fast. And yeah so it has. So it has. This is the part where I, as well as you, the reader get all nostalgic and think of all that's happened the past year. Haha.

The day's program started off with a home tutorial period where we were given envelopes with our names to be written on them and pieces of paper. Then we were supposed to pass the envelopes around and have everyone write something about you on a piece of paper that was to be placed into your envelope, which was then passed on to the next person to do the same. So at the end of it you were to get your envelope back, now filled with notes from all your classmates. Anyway I thought it was a pretty interesting activity, so I guess I didn't spare the effort in writing notes to my classmates. Ended up holding up a whole bunch of envelopes at my desk cause I took so long to write the notes, but I'm not sorry for it cause I'm at least satisfied that some thought went into what I wrote. Some heartfelt notes from my classmates to me too, and the envelope with all the pieces of paper is something I'll always keep. =)

Friendship. Something that I hold so close to my heart.