Saturday, November 03, 2007

It sucks to be sick. Session this morning at the St. Anne's hall made the flu worse cause the aircon was just so cold. Now my nose feels horrid, my throat feels scratchier and there's the occasional coughing. Blah.

Just came back from dinner at this coffee shop selling crab bee hoon at Ang Mo Kio. The famous one somewhere near avenue 1, where the waiting time's supposedly usually one and a half hours long. Luckily we only waited for about half an hour and there were other dishes to occupy my attention first. Haha. It probably would've tasted better if my nose didn't feel like crap, but who's complaining? 77 bucks for the crab beehoon alone, and yes it was fairly good I guess.

OCIP fundraising tomorrow at Holy Spirit church, I hope we do well. Going to rush back to St. Anne's before session starts cause it's by some outside speaker and I wouldn't want to miss it.

Yeah that's all for now I guess. My posts are getting more mundane and boring cause I'm too lazy to think of interesting topics to talk about. Haha. Oh well.