Thursday, November 01, 2007

Today was a super lazy day. Woke up at 8 plus, went back to sleep till 10 plus. Then had breakfast and originally wanted to use the com, but my dad was using the internet connection and there wasn't anything to do. So I went back to sleep. Had lunch at 12 plus after waking up, saw that my dad was still using the internet and then went back to sleep again. Slept till 3 plus, dad STILL using the computer, read a little and then took another nap till 4 plus, when I got ready for church. Mass at 6.15, dinner and then came home to play some Halo 3. Haha so the only productive thing was going to church, I guess.

Anyway in short, today I:

Woke up
Went back to sleep
Woke up
Ate breakfast
Went back to sleep
Woke up
Ate lunch
Slept again
Woke up
Read
Slept yet again
Woke up
Went to church
Dinner
Home

Fun-filled itinerary as you can see. Haha.

OCIP meeting tomorrow at 2. Wished it could early in the morning, cause the fact that it's right smack in the middle of the afternoon just spoiled any plans I'd wanted to make. I'm still excited about the trip though.

Haven't run in quite a bit now, off I go later. Gosh I need the exercise.