Thursday, December 20, 2007

Right so spiderwebs are forming and I'd like to give the illusion that that wasn't the case, so I'm doing this short post. Been really busy and stuff. Besides, Christmas is coming! There's loads of stuff I want, and I'll list them here for the fun of it. Not that I'm hinting anyone to get it, cause it's too expensive, but it's doesn't hurt, no?

1) A Bible. I'm looking for those really nice ones like the Christian type, but I want the Catholic version cause it's complete. Can't find it anywhere in Singapore and it's so hard to find it online too. Blah.

2) A new guitar. I want an electric, but a new acoustic with a cutout'd be really sweet too.

3) Plain black Volcom slipons. Like the design.

4) New clothes. My wardrobe's really limited and repetitive, which starts to suck really fast.

5) Xbox 360 controllers.


Ok that was just to add on some words. Hahahaha. Bye for now. Merry Christmas and God bless. =)