Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year pull your ear! Hahaha for some reason that's rather funny...in an inane sorta way.

Right so year 2007, *poof* just like that. You know how we all always, at the end of each year just look back and it seems like it went away so fast? Of course the year didn't go by that quick because you can remember everything that happened, it just seems that way.

And just like that, it's 2008, and with it comes many new responsibilities. Shooting with training 3 times a week in addition to school trainings which I've to go have a look sometimes, responsibilities as a cadet inspector, my new roles in church as a facil and in the music ministry, and of course, it's A level year. It's going to be absolutely stress-packed, and I'm going to need to, for the first time in my life get everything organised, or it'll all fall apart. I'll need to pray, hard and regularly that I'll have the discipline to do things right all the way, and of course I'll have to do it too.

Anyway with every new year comes resolutions!

I resolve to:

1) Lose weight, starting with whatever I gained during the holidays. It's even harder or me to lose weight now, because 10km runs are really boring and that's the minimum I've to run, I think for anything to be effective.

2) Juggle everything well. Speaks for itself.

3) Start cultivating a proper studying habit. Mine is nonexistent.

4) Do God's work to the best of my ability.



And God help me with everything I do. =) Amen please. Okay this was going to be a longer post but I decided I'm going to be lazy and not type anymore. Hahaha.