Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hello.

Here's blog revival attempt number #2. Oh wait, I shouldn't call it that cause it makes it sound like my blog was dead and I'm trying to resurrect it. Okay let's try again.

Hello.

Here's Infrequent update #2. Haha. Sounds better.

I'm typing this from the school library computer because I'm going to do a little work here before going for training and then meeting Ling to study. Gosh I've been so busy I swear. Not that I'm breaking down just yet, but like, I don't even read the newspapers anymore. And that's sad, because that probably means I won't get my only A which is for Current Affairs anymore for the common tests. How sad. That there's no A for that, and more so that I don't get As for anything else. I try to watch one hour of TV a week. Heroes may be 235490238 times slower on television than online, but hey I still get that dose of relaxation eh. But then again I'm not into the habit of watching much TV, so that's no indication of the lack of life I have.

I'm trying to take things slowly right now, because it's a pretty stupendous task, planning a couple of days ahead an managing my time already. Procrastination's always a lure, and the consequences of that'll probably screw everything up. So I simply can't afford to screw my time up. No doubt things are taking their toll; I'm always sleepy and can't help but make feeble tries at making up for that tiredness by sleeping in lectures. I really do try to pay attention, but I can't help it if the lecturer's boring and I'm already so sleepy. Which adds on to the workload after that.

On another note, I'm now shooting both air rifle and pistol for the school team. Not that I'm really good at the air rifle, but it's pretty cool in a sense. None of that means crap if I don't win anything of course, so I've to buck up my pistol training if I want to leave a legacy.

If you look at it one way I'm in a mess; always tired and everything's suffering. My pistol score is staying stagnant at a high 540+ to 550, which isn't good enough to win, I'm falling behind in work and there's so much to cope with. But it's like being thrown in the deep end of the pool right from the start. So I was a total slob before and suddenly I'm flooded with responsibilties and things which require disciplined time management. So either I learn how to swim or I drown, simple as that.

Luckily there's her and God I can turn to to stay afloat. And I'll be kicking and paddling all the way, of course.