Monday, January 14, 2008

Ok so here's an attempt, albeit going to be an infrequent one to clear the cobwebs off my blog.

I'm really busy this year. Like really really busy. So much so that sometimes the only way I can take a breather is to procrastinate, and we all know the problems that come with that. I don't really have much time for myself anymore, and I'm spread out rather thinly over a bunch of things. NYT trainings are supposed to be 3 times a week and it's almost impossible to fulfil that for me. On top of that I'm supposed to go down for school trainings as often as I can. Annd I've to go back for NPCC activities and it's hard to. Plus I just took over the band in church, and I'm now a facil. Did I mention I have A levels this year? I wish there were 3 of me. because time management is one thing, burning out is another. Right now I'm just going to try my best to cope, and who knows, I might pull it all off.

I need lots of new stuff, but I'm way broke. New jeans, shoes, pants and clothes in general are just going to have to remain in the stores much longer. Ha.

Thus ends feeble attempt #1 to resurrect my blog. Hahahaha. Update soon/sometime.